BAKER'S Blend - available in 5,10, 20, or 50 lb. bags!
Professional Fertilizer - Special Blend 16-8-4
- Total Nitrogen, derived from UREA - 16%
- Available Phosphoric Acid - 8%
- Soluble Potash - 4%
Manganese as Metallic - .1%
- Elemental Sulfur - 14%
- Iron as Metallic - 4%
- Zinc as Metallic - .1%
- Boron - .02%
- Copper - .05%
- Derived from Sulfates, Phosphates, Potassium Chloride, Iron Sulfate, and Fritted Trace Elements
- Grass lawns: Apply 1 lb. per 100 square feet. Fifty pounds will feed 5,000 square feet. Water thoroughly after application.
- Trees and shrubs: Use 1/2 cupful for each 3 feet of height. Repeat feedings should be made every 6 weeks during the growing season for most Arizona trees and shrubs.
- Citrus should be fed three times a year - February, June, and September. Mature citrus trees (20 feet or higher) should receive a minimum of 5 lbs. of fertilizer applied under the drip line at a depth of 12 to 16 inches. Water slowly after application.
CAUTION: Do not use in container plants. Harmful if swallowed. Do not inhale. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Wash hands after use.